Hello, on this fine Monday morning. I reach out to all in the CBS community and my friends in the WAYLT group who are arriving at their offices, getting ready for the work week. In case you are not sure whether you are about to have a bad day. If any of the following happen you might want to go back home and go to sleep. Tell your boss TEGU says "You need a nap!"
1. You wake up face down on the pavement.
2. You put your bra on backwards and it fits better.
3. You call suicide prevention and they put you on hold.
4. You see a "60 minutes news team" waiting in your office.
5. Your birthday cake collapses from the weight of the candles.
6. You want to put on the clothes you wore home from the party, and there aren't any.
7. You turn on the news and they're displaying emergency route out of your city.
8. The woman you've been seeing on the side begins to look like your wife.
9. Your twin sister forgets your birthday.
10. You wake up to discover that your water-bed broke and then realize that you don't have a water-bed.
11. Your horn goes off accidentally and remains stuck as you follow a group of Hell's Angels on the freeway.
12. You log into CBS and find that your rating has droped from 98 to 50 for no reason what-so-ever.
13. You log into CBS to find that your Av has been flagged because of an admin with no sense of humor.
HAVE A NICE DAY...